Articles published in PubMed is a hallmark of reputation.
2. PubMed articles are accepted everywhere
M.Sc. Projects, Ph.D., Post doctoral research, Research articles required for promotion is well accepted if it's in PubMed
3. Increases chances of citation
PubMed articles are cited more compared with publications of other journals. Increased citation increases h index and impacts your career.
4. Quality of articles
PubMed articles are considered as good quality because of peer review policies by journals
5. Circulation and coverage
PubMed indexed articles are well circulated and have a wide coverage.
1. How Pubmedhouse help authors?
We improve the manuscript quality which increases the chances of acceptance.
2. How much time is required to publish?
Minimum 6 months
3. I have urgency can I speed up the process?
Yes you can request for fast publication.
4. Do my article has a quality to publish in PubMed?
Submit your manuscript, we will get back to you.
5. My article is rejected by PubMed journals; can I try through Pubmedhouse?
Submit your manuscript, we will get it done.
6. May I talk to the editor before I submit?
Yes you are free to talk any time (24X7) in WhatsApp.